- Mexico’s longest and fastest zipline at nearly 4,000 feet in legth and with speeds of up to 60 miles per hour
- Fly across the gorgeous Baja canyons
- Experience climbing on a natural rock wall, suspended bridges, rappelling off a cliff, and crazy ladders
- Off-road journey through the desert on RZR buggies
The Outdoor Canopy Adventure has it all--fun, adventure, nature, and tasty food! This 3 hour trip on the longest and fastest Zipline in Cabo San Lucas is an unforgettable adventure filled with limbing on a natural rock wall, suspended bridges, rappelling off a cliff, crazy ladders, and taking in all that nature has to offer in the pristine region of Los Cabos.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Minimum height is 4 feet
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs
- Minimum age is 8 years
- People with a history of seizures, vertigo, back or neck injuries, balance or heart problems, and pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Cameras not allowed for safety reasons, but a professional photo team will be on hand
- Cruise ship guests must book through their cruise lines for this tour